3 May – 29 November 2021
The Banyule Network Clinical Pastoral Education Centre is offering an innovative and fully accredited part-time program in 2021.
This program is designed for those currently in a ministry placement and will be offered completely online, allowing applicants to continue in their ministry while receiving the peer and supervisory feedback that is necessary for continuing professional development.
What does this Clinical Pastoral Education Unit Offer?
This CPE unit will focus on four areas of actual pastoral responsibility: –
- pastoral conversation
- pastoral care (in person and via telephone and videoconferencing)
- pastoral preaching, and
- ministry supervision of volunteers providing pastoral care.
Education Day Components
Education Days are on Mondays and consist of: –
- Group Meetings, led by the Centre Director and Consultant
- Pastoral Care Education, provided by the Director and other invited speakers
- Seminars, where students will present to their peers, and
- Individual Supervision & Consultation sessions
Download the brochure for more information
Download the application form